Application to the principal for college leaving certificate


The principal,
Govt. College,


I have been a student of your college during the session 2015-2016. I did my F.Sc with distinction. Now I want to join Jinnah Medical College for further studies. For this purpose, I need college leaving certificate/ character certificate. It is urgently needed for my admission to the new college.

Read also: Application to principal for bus

Sir, I was a member of the college cricket team. From time to time, I participated in speech contests held in the college. I was declared the best speaker of the year 2016. I request your honor that these achievements of mine should be mentioned in the certificate. I shall be highly grateful to you.

Yours obediently,
your name
Roll. No. 123

School Management Software